Wednesday my friend Kristen and I drove up to Pittsburgh to drop off a vehicle to Tuff. It should be about a nine hour drive but we got caught in some accident delays and road construction, making us about an hour behind. We spent Thursday driving around the city trying to get a feel for a possible place to call "home" for a while.
Kristen is in the only blue Jersey in the picture below. You can barely see her in the masses of Steelers Jerseys. Before the game there was a free concert in the park featuring Tim McGraw and The Black-Eyed Peas. We actually saw Tim and Faith in the hotel we were staying at Thursday morning.
Pittsburgh is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I guess I did not know what to think of Pittsburgh. It is very beautiful, with amazing skylines and San Fransisco like hills. We had to keep those hills in mind while thinking of a place to live since Tuff will have to drive to work everyday and the winters can be brutal. By Sunday we found a place to rent and I flew back to Nashville to pack up the rest of our stuff and say goodbyes for the both of us, since Tuff remains in Pittsburgh working.
No comments:
Post a Comment