(Pittsburgh Gazzette)

I marshaled from 7am-11am. When I got home I was cold and tired so I put some water on the stove for some tea. While waiting for the tea kettle to whistle I fell asleep and below is the result.
I am very lucky I did not burn the house down. The kettle melted to the stove top and needless to say the kettle had no more water left.
We went to our pastor's house and had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with his family and a few other couples who do not have family in Pittsburgh either.
Doug carving the turkey.
Joe and Tuff playing Steelers Connect 4.
The food was delicious.
Mid November we attended Charlie Batches Foundation event, In the Pocket. Below is a picture of Tuff, Charlie and myself.
At this event, the players compete against the event attendees in billiards, ping pong and poker.
Our Steelers women bible study through a surprise baby shower. Five of the wives that attend study are pregnant.
Since the shower two of the wives had their babies!
Senior Pic Remake
Please scroll down to view the Senior Pic Remake and the senior pic.
From In the Pocket event playing ping-pong Tuff had to stop for a senior pic remake.
No comments:
Post a Comment