May 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Entertainment

Tuff and I have kept very busy this May.  We did a few firsts, watching the Pittsburgh Power (arena football) and Pittsburgh Passion (women's football).  Both were equally entertaining.  Here are a few pics:

Power


Passion











 
 My coworker Jen, safety and punt returner for the Passion.


Adding to the list of Pittsburgh entertainment, we watched the finish of the Pittsburgh Marathon.  We were there to watch several friends who were running the half marathon.


But the crazy thing is I spotted a fellow Staples, Minnesota grad, Brittany Brenny.  I did not know she was racing but she did amazing, finishing 12th in the full marathon!  She is in the picture below wearing the gray tank top.


Three couples from our small group had their babies dedicated on Mother's Day.  They are all such wonderful families we are blessed to know.


And finally on the list of Pittsburgh entertainment in May was four golf tournaments.  The first was Brett Keisel's event.  



Another was the 20th Jay Simon Golf Classic.  Here we won a skin because I was lucky enough to hit in from 120 yards out for an eagle.  No hole in one yet though.




We also played in the Mel Blount All Star Celebrity Golf Tournament and the Hoge Starks Ward Celebrity Golf Classic for Children.  I was bad and forgot to take pictures at the last two.

As for life at home, it seems our walkway to our door is getting a little weedy.


If you think that's weedy, check out our little patio area!  Tuff sprayed them all and we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment