The inside of our trailer empty and ready.
Handy side door.
First in. Our scoot.
Its starting to fill! Thank you course marshall.
To the roof.
Back looks pretty full and not done yet.
How will it all fit?
A goodbye photo right outside our old apartment before we hit the road. Goodbye Troy Hill. Goodbye Pittsburgh.
On our drive to Minnesota, we made a pit stop in La Crosse, Wisconsin to visit our friends Andy and Kacia who ironically live in Pittsburgh. They were on vacation in La Crosse to see their family who live there.
This was a photo taken from Grandad Bluff in La Crosse, overlooking the beautiful city and bluffs. A bit windy out I'd say.
The day before we hit the road was Tuff's first Father's Day. Below is a photo to remember the celebration.
The night we arrived in Minnesota we stayed with my parents and got to see this beautiful double rainbow.
Many of you may know this famous youtube video of a man (whom I believe is on drugs) seeing a double rainbow:
Here is Tuff's version:
Now on to the wedding business. Thursday we worked all day setting up the reception site at the Vintage, the golf course across the street from my parents.
From the time they laid eyes on each other, my niece Bo took over babysitting Grace and was nicknamed MH2 (Mother Hen).
More set up. This wedding had around 350 attendees. Hence the Royal Wedding title.
More Grace and MH2.
And again.
And again! This time all dolled up for the wedding. Bo was a junior bridesmaid.
Just before we walked down the isle. Left to right is my little sister Cydney, me and then my big sister Heather. The beautiful bride (another big sister) is hiding around the corner. It was a sisterly affair.
Here is the church I grew up attending.
It was a beautiful celebration. Greg and Dana in tears.
Family photo. Tuff looking dapper as always.
Shiners at the head table.
My sister Heather was dared to eat a shiner for $50. Of course she said yes and gave the money to the newlyweds. Then not too long after her son Finn ate a shiner for a $20 donation. Too crazy and fun!
Walking back to my parents house after pictures on the golf course. The next three photos I got from Heather's phone.
Waiting at my parents house before driving into town for the wedding ceremony!
First time I painted her toes.
The wedding extravaganza week is over. It was spectacular watching my sister Dana marry Greg. And now I will leave you with this fantastic footage of the dance off at the reception. This was four years in waiting from the original dance off, which occurred at our wedding reception. I'll never grow tired of watching it.



So much fun! Love all the pics and videos. I am cracking up at the double rainbow!!
ReplyDeleteYour husband is crazy!!! Its before 6am right now. Watching that was a great start to my day! So glad the move and wedding went well!!
ReplyDelete