October 30, 2012

Missing My Computer

Still no computer.  After taking it in to get fixed they deemed it junked.  So now we are computer shopping.  I loved my computer.  I feel like I'm slightly out of touch and I don't take nearly as many pictures without it because I'm so used to instantly uploading my photos.  Moving on.....

I'll try to recap you with photos from end of September/all of October. 

Tuff's trip to Colorado

 
These photos are taken with his cell phone.  Remember Southwest lost his carry-on luggage, which had his camera in it.  Big horn sheep close enough to catch.



Some neighborhood elk. 



Tuff's hole-in-one from October 7th.


September 29th fall beauty in Brainerd Lakes area Minnesota.


My sister Dana and her husband Greg joined us and later went trap shooting.


My sisters Cydney and Dana.



Me and Cyd.



Our silly jump...especially Tuff.


Keeping with the fall theme, we thought it was so beautiful outside we should take a photo shoot with Lamby (most of you know this is Grace).  As you can see in the photo below she was excited and wearing her adorable lamby knit hat made special from my sister Heather.  


Well...the excitement left her face as soon as we got to the shoot sight.  The photo below pretty much sums up what her face did for most of the photos we took.


Here she is faking a smile.  Come on Lamby, we all know this isn't your real smile.


Ok an outfit change and maybe a little closer to a smile. 


She also did this tight lip face below for many photos.


Photo shoot over.


Photo shoot over and she's back to smiles.


I was finally able to upload the video of Grace saying Momma (all the way back on October third).  She says it but probably doesn't know what she's saying.  Its pretty awesome anyway. 



Tuff is still enjoying fishing the river multiple times a week.  He keeps the freezer and our tummy's full of good eatings.   Below is a little walleye and decent sized northern pike. 


No more golfing though.  The club closed for the season October 14th.  They threw a big party for the close.  Grace was being a gem as usual.



 She is our sweet love.  So gentle and kind already.


Maybe a little hair growing?


Going down for a nap with so much love on her face and two bottom teeth now.


Saturday the 28th we drove to Princeton, Minnesota for my nephew Soren's 4th birthday party.  They made owl cupcakes.  Take a cupcake, frosting, oreos, chocolate chips and a candy corn.  Brilliant.


Tuff and I watched Finn, Beck and Bo for the week while their dad and mom were out of town for business.   A little fun at Target.


We created a yummy Halloween theme treat one of the nights.  Chocolate cookie dough truffles. 



Nice job kids.



The big news in the area is that Costco just opened in Baxter, which is about 30 minutes from my parents house.  We attended thier grand opening party.  You think the samples there are awesome right?  Now imagine the party, where workers walked around with trays of goodies and the cafeteria was open and free to try. 

Rocking on a horse at Costco.  She doesn't seem thrilled about it.


Cute as ever shopping with us all day.


Senior Pic Remake

Please scroll down to view the senior pic and the senior pic remake.



Stay tuned.  We have loved our time in Minnesota but it is coming to an end soon. 



1 comment:

  1. I honestly could just look at senior pic remakes all day long. Seriously I could. miss you guys~! awesome update

    ReplyDelete