We also bought a second vehicle, a 2007 Toyota Yaris.
I started work just after the first of the year at the Billings Family YMCA. I'm working fitness floor, rock wall, and personal training. Belay on!
We have been taking Grace swimming at the YMCA and she loves it.
We are living with Tuff's cousin Donnie and wife Kassia. They have a three bedroom house so Grace gets her own room!
First time we pulled all of her stuff out of the cargo trailer.
Tuff had a few more speaking engagements, one of which was a sermon at Life's Journey Christian Fellowship in Colstrip. You can go on their website which I linked and listen to the message he titled, Identity Theft and the Wicked Truth.
We also joined a small group at church; it just started last Thursday. It was great but made me miss our dear friends from Pittsburgh. Can you believe we left seven months ago?
Grace has been cute as usual. Check out the video of her giving open mouth kisses and giggling at me being silly.
Here she is saying dad no matter what we tell her to say! She prefers dad to dada or daddy.
Grace just got over an ear infection so we have been nursing her through that, poor thing. I feel I can partially blame the business and sick baby on my slacking on blog updates. I will update shortly on Tuff's 30th birthday. That's right, his 30th is on the 23rd of the month.
Also look for the senior pic remake edition next blog update! I got some awesome pics in from a lot of you. Here is a sneak preview:
Brittany (my college golf teammate) in Germany!
Its not too late to send us your picture, email or text! Miss you all.
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment