November 2nd my friend Katie and I were honored to throw our friend Jessica a baby shower. She is due any day now. I met these two lovely ladies back in January through a small group at church.
This was a cool idea I found on Pintrest.
Grace and I started going to Barnes and Nobel story time Monday mornings. It is very fun to watch Grace become a little more independent. Most my days are spent with her attached to my leg.
That's Grace in the orange hat below.
At the end they give each of the kids a little Starbucks drink. Starting them early.
A few more pictures to gush over. They look so much alike.
The next few photos were taken the first week of November. Shortly after Grace was born her Auntie Roberta made her a special outfit (the moccasins are an add-on from my mom-brand new garage sale find, none less).
Now 19 months later she fits in her special outfit.
In the background is a star quilt (Northern Cheyenne) from Tuff's sister Toni.
Her favorite part of the outfit is the "sparkly" as Grace says. I think we could use a few more accessories (hint hint to Mam, AKA Grandma Melody).
November 6th, Tuff's Grandma Merle Jean got surgery on her neck and mouth. They found cancer the previous week. The surgeon (who happened to be Grace's ear tubes surgeon) felt confident he got all the cancer removed. She is now healing for the next several weeks before she'll know anything else. She is so strong and continues to pour her love on all of us through her trial.
Grace with Grandma's Get Well Soon balloon.
November 11th the snow hit hard again, which we love to play in.
Also on November 11th our dear friend Leslie came to visit us from Nashville. Leslie is a small business owner selling bridal veils and more. She is the veil model on her website, http://bridalbylesliev.com/. She also is an actress on the side for fun. We think she is pretty much amazing.
Leslie's top five things to do is hiking so she was in luck! Also the weather was pretty nice considering the previous day was full of snow. Her entire stay the weather was near 60 degrees each day.
Beartooth Mountains in nearby Redlodge, Montana in the photo background below.
Our happy hiker.
A photo from one of our hikes. Our house is down the hill near the Mormon temple (the large white building in the center of the photo). Fun fact, there are only 154 Mormon temples in the world.
Leslie and I went pawn store shopping and came across these elk tooth dresses.
I convinced her to put one on for a picture but we chose a children's size by accident. Haha.
We were in Crow Agency, Montana one of the days Leslie was in town and watched some of the local kids race their ponies. Grace was enamored by the action!
I love this lady! So beautiful inside and out.
We couldn't resist. Haha.
In our free time what we do for fun looks very different now that we have a toddler in our life. Instead of movies and golfing it now looks like the several examples below:
Drawing.
Grace drawing. In the video she is saying "circle" and "square" but her dad doesn't know all the toddler lingo.
"Around the Horn."
This a phrase Tuff uses to describe going around an object. You'll see Grace demonstrating this in the video below:
Blanket Train.
The blanket train is a ride on a blanket throughout the house yelling "choochoo."
Biking.
Ok so this is pretty cool. Grace got a balance bike, which is a bike with no pedals. She's quite the natural on it scooting around the house.
Its only six pounds so she can lift it up and put it away no problem. So cute. I think I probably love it more than her.
And tutu Tuesdays...
Ok I couldn't resist this potty video. Poor Grace is probably the most photographed and videoed child on the potty. Here she is stone cold facial expression to Tuff's potty rap:





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
geeeeez we miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteThat might be the best video every. No expression at all. Nice work!
ReplyDelete