Kyndal and Kristen made adorable Texas themed decorations for the going away party.
Tuff and I finally got around to taking our annual anniversary picture. Our anniversary was June 28th so we are a few months behind. This picture was taken using our self timer right outside our apartment. It was a beautiful summer day.
The weeds are back! But now they are in the form of grass. We always wanted a yard. Haha.
Finally Tuff is on his way to the CFL (Canadian Football League) tomorrow. He will be an Edmonton Eskimo. You will be able to listen to games for free through each affiliate's web site, esks.com. You can also watch on espn3.com. Also NFL Network broadcasts two CFL games a week, so you might be able to watch a tape delay if they are broadcasting the Eskimos that week. We do not know any details yet on what positions he will play, if he will play right away, etc but I will definitely let you know as I find out. Also we are not sure what he is doing for a cell phone plan so for now just stick to emails (tuffandmary@gmail.com). For now I will be staying in Pittsburgh, as his season ends fairly soon with the last regular season game on November 4th.
And just for fun: A few weeks ago Tuff received a spectacular gift from the Steelers for winning the AFC Championship last season.
Thanks to all for the continued prayers and support!




No comments:
Post a Comment