Tuff and I are expecting! We are just over 12 weeks along now (picture is from 10 weeks, five days), placing our due date at March 24th. I apologize to those of you I had to lie to upon being asked if I was pregnant or anything related. We wanted to keep it a secret until now. And we want to be surprised and not find out the gender. We are very excited!
Now to our usual news. Tuff has been doing a great job at work learning the CFL system with all its rule differences. He is currently playing at cornerback and safety on practice squad. We hope he gets a chance at punt returner and possibly wide receiver but so far no reps. Mostly we hope he gets a chance on active roster.

(picture from Edmonton Sun)
Here are a few articles I found that local Edmonton papers wrote:
http://www.edmontonsun.com/
http://www.montrealgazette.
One of the articles mentions that Tuff brought with him fur lined boots because he made the mistake of thinking Canada was a year round tundra. Actually Tuff was completely joking but they didn't get it.
Watch the Eskimos play this Friday versus the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on espn3.com at 7:30pm ET (live) or on NFL network at 3am ET! Hopefully you have Tivo for the second option.
Congratulations guys! We are very excited for you two!
ReplyDeleteSQUEEEEEEEEE!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) what a beautiful/handsome babe!!
ReplyDeleteOh Mary that is sooooooooooo fantastic! I am so excited for the both of you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow, what exciting news! We are so, so happy for you guys. Can't wait to congratulate you in person!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBaby....I think I'm going to cry happy tears....
ReplyDelete