March 28, 2014

Marching into April

March was in and out like a lion for us here and Billings.  No more than a few days in between snow and snow melting then snow again.

I got the chance to go skiing at Red Lodge Mountain with my friend and ski instructor Jon.  He was very patient with me as I'm a novice and only ski once a year.





Our last two runs were fog filled as you can see in the picture below, the pine trees are barely visible.  Good thing Jon knew where he was going or I'd be up there still.



We upgraded Grace to a twin size bed.  She's too little to crawl up so needs a step stool.




Transition was flawless.  Grace is pretty proud of her "big bed."


Luna has been a wonderful addition to the family.  She's very obedient and learning quickly.  In a few weeks she'll be 6 months old.  Still not sure if she'll get much bigger but at this point she's about 14 pounds.


Tuff is going to hit the public speaking a little more this year.  We hired an agent to set up the engagements and speaking fees, etc.  We are currently working with someone on upgrading his website as we set it up a year ago and personally hit a wall with website design.


We also hired someone to fill out the IRS forms for the nonprofit.  Things are starting to roll.

I will be 6 month pregnant this Sunday.  Wow its going so fast!  Speaking of pregnant, we are looking forward to traveling back to Minnesota this June for my sister Dana's baby shower and Father's Day.

I leave you with Grace responding to me asking her to pose for the camera*:

*scrape on nose; first cement dive

No comments:

Post a Comment