August 4, 2009

Training Camp Continued

No "Tuff" reports on day two of camp and I did not go to the practice. I did get some pictures from online though.

The crowd endured rain the entire practice. The picture below shows only a fraction of the people that came to watch practice.




I watched Tuff on day three and found out I could see him after practice for about two minutes. The players can put family and friends on a list and we can go to a roped off area to see them after practice. I took some more pictures from the website and also took some of my own.




In the photo below the offense must be planning on running because Tuff is lined up with all the linebackers here where I'm used to seeing him in the backfield.



Tuff's Day Four Report:
"Two practices today."

Tuff is a man of many words.

Below Tuff is in the background wearing the skull cap and blue jersey. His hair is getting longer so I requested he wear a skull cap to keep it out of his face and am pleasantly surprised he is wearing one.



We'll take a quick break from the training camp talk. So Monday my friend Kristen and I were walking at the park (the same park where we got caught in the storm) and this fruit-ball thingy the size of a softball fell from high above in a tree and nailed my shoulder. For a while there I thought I broke my shoulder bones (Acromiom or Coracoid Process for those of you who studied anatomy). I think its only a bone bruise but it sure hurts still. I found a picture of the fruit-ball thingy and posted it below. It was from a Black Walnut tree and made a crack sound when it hit my shoulder.


Day five of training camp was another two-a-day. I went to the night practice but an electric storm hit only 40 minutes in and all the players had to leave the field. Tuff has tomorrow morning off so I get to see him!


The Hall of Fame Game will be televised nationally in high definition on NBC 7:00pm CDT Sunday, August 9th. We are not sure how much playing time Tuff will get but keep your eyes open for him on special teams and possibly later in the game as safety.

1 comment:

  1. Tell him to cut his hair!!! He doesn't live in Missoula anymore =P

    ReplyDelete