August 12, 2009

Week Three

Only meetings, no practice on Wednesday, August 5th of training camp. Thursday was especially hot outside. The men endured practice in around 95 very humid degrees. Friday was another sweltering hot day. Tuff tells me that the heat is a non issue for him. He doesn't really notice. That is great because meanwhile I contemplate even going to watch him practice as it would require me sweating profusely without moving. The only pictures from the last few practices were from Friday.



Saturday the Titans practiced in Nashville and flew out early to Canton, Ohio. They got to go to the Hall of Fame. Tuff played in only a few special teams plays in the first half and in the second half saw lots of playing time at safety. One of the special teams plays he participated in was near the beginning of the game when the punter faked the kick and ran it in for a touch down.


Below Tuff is lifting up the punter in celebration of his touchdown.



The Titans play their next game at home versus Tampa Bay this Saturday, unfortunately not covered on national TV. The next game covered on TV is August 21st at 7:00pm CT on Fox, Titans versus Cowboys in Dallas.

On a side note Kristen and I were taking our usual hike yesterday and Nicole Kidman was running the opposite direction. Without Kristen saying so I would have missed it.

Today I went practice and snapped a few photos. They are not the greatest quality because I was so far away and could hardly tell where Tuff was. Therefore, I only posted one photo of today's practice. In the photograph, they are doing special teams drills and Tuff is about to put on a red cap for his helmet, identifying him as defense.


The humidity is lifting a little I think because I was not sweating nearly as bad today, although I was still sweating. Next time I post hopefully I'll have some better action shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment