August 13, 2010

Steelers Decision


The Steelers finally let Tuff know that he is on the Injured Reserve list. We will be in Pittsburgh now for the season.

Tuff has surgery scheduled for Monday first thing in the morning to repair his torn posterior labrum. It is a fairly simple arthroscopic surgery in which they will essentially sew his labrum back onto the bone. Please keep Tuff in your prayers.

Since Tuff's injury last Friday, we have had the entire week to sit and think about what they would decide with Tuff. I must admit this is especially challenging for me. After all, I was voted most impatient in my class in high school. Just Kidding. I have come a long ways. Tuff has actually been at St. Vincent's since his injury rehabbing his shoulder.

On Sunday, the Steelers put on a special event for the families, Family Day. There were a lot of activities for the kids so of course Tuff and I participated.


Also Kutsch Kutsch and her boyfriend Patrick got a caricature drawing.


And finally Tyler got one with his wife Maggie. Actually Maggie was home in Tennessee so Tyler held up a picture of her from his cell phone.


After surgery on Monday, Tuff will spend the day and night at the hospital, then head back Tuesday to St. Vincents for the beginning of months of rehabilitation. Thank you all for all your support!

St. Vincent's



No comments:

Post a Comment